I have kind of a thing for tights and knee socks. I keep forgetting how many I've bought already and Sock-Dreams.com is based out of Portland, so consequently I am at the point of needing a dedicated dresser for it all. And I'm more or less okay with that. But this site is going to be a real problem in the near future.
Maybe some other people would enjoy having this problem with me and then I wouldn't feel too bad.
Maybe some other people would enjoy having this problem with me and then I wouldn't feel too bad.
no subject
Date: 2007-11-29 11:40 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-29 11:42 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-29 11:50 pm (UTC)I just bought some socks from Naked City the other week. A little pricey but they're good quality. I'm sure you've pillaged those already.
no subject
Date: 2007-11-29 11:58 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-30 12:12 am (UTC)Man, I also want new winter boots.
...All these things I shouldn't be thinking about!
no subject
Date: 2007-11-29 11:53 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-30 12:34 am (UTC)Unless you're wearing the fishnet minidress.
no subject
Date: 2007-11-30 12:00 am (UTC)I own nine pairs of stripey socks.
This is not counting the other assorted crazy socks.
It is becoming dangerous.
no subject
Date: 2007-11-30 12:33 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-30 12:13 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-30 12:50 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-30 01:08 am (UTC)My secret weakness is a lady wearing those super-high rainbow socks that have the individual toes.
yellow tights
Date: 2007-11-30 01:15 am (UTC)Re: yellow tights
Date: 2007-11-30 01:21 am (UTC)Geeze, I should go give some money to charity or something...
no subject
Date: 2007-11-30 01:54 am (UTC)Still cheaper than pants.. right?
no subject
Date: 2007-11-30 01:54 am (UTC)probably me.
Date: 2007-11-30 02:08 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-30 03:02 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-30 03:51 am (UTC)Target, weirdly enough, has some killer teal/turquoise opaque tights. They have a pretty good section actually. As does Freddy's. Clearly, I got into the industry at the right time.
no subject
Date: 2007-11-30 10:08 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-30 04:26 pm (UTC)my favourites are stripeys and hand-knitted wool socks. in the winter, something i often delight in is wearing a pair of wools over the stripeys (n_n)
no subject
Date: 2007-11-30 04:56 pm (UTC)