observe: my hole
May. 8th, 2008 01:31 amThis is where I've been spending all my time now that I am unemploooooyed (well, sort of). I love looking at photos of artists' workspaces and mine isn't nearly up to snuff with some of the ones out there, but it'll do. I miss having a standing desk, bigtime. :|

no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 05:39 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 05:43 am (UTC)those flat file drawers are awesome!
no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 06:01 am (UTC)I mean... you know...
um.
Hey, I'd be curious to hear more (or a link) about the post-it note plotting assistance. Trying to figure out a plot myself, and am spinning wheels a bit, and so am looking at different ways to approach it.
no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 06:16 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 06:23 am (UTC)if I had to guess: Do each post-it represent one scene? And then you write on it the points the scene has to make to move the pot forward?
no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 06:44 am (UTC)I'm using it less for pacing, since each post it isn't necessarily a scene, but sometimes just an action or a plot point. More than half of them are the third act (which needed more explaining since i was still figuring it out), with just two notes for act one (cause I'd already drawn that). Which kind of sucks cause it's hard to tell how much of a dent I've made in it. :| I should probably make a more organized one specifically for pacing... I'm sure you could invent your own classification system. Jen's were even color-coded. :P
no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 07:06 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 02:25 pm (UTC)Yeah, sometimes it's hard to see the forest when you're trying to decided which adjectives to use.
no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 02:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 06:33 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 06:47 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 06:51 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 02:32 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 06:59 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 12:52 pm (UTC)Is that a Cintiq??
no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 04:50 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 08:35 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-09 01:41 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-09 02:04 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 02:45 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 06:31 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-08 08:04 pm (UTC)